Final Exam SLTs:
- 1.2: I can represent data with dot plots, histograms, and box plots on the real number line.
- 1.5: I can use the mean and standard deviation of a data set to fit it to a normal distribution and to estimate population percentages.
- 2.2: I can interpret relative frequencies in the context of the data and recognize possible associations and trends in the data.
- 2.3: I can represent data on two quantitative variables on a scatter plot, and describe how the variables are related.
- Slides: Final Exam Review Slides
- Videos for SLT 1.2
- Here’s a video to help you with mean and standard deviation (SLT 1.5): http://www.khanacademy.org/exercise/exploring_mean_and_median
- Background for SLT 2.3: http://www.khanacademy.org/video/plot-ordered-pairs?playlist=Developmental+Math+2
- Here’s a series of videos that dive deeper into linear regressions (SLT 2.3): http://www.khanacademy.org/video/squared-error-of-regression-line?playlist=Statistics