- Set up Dropbox
- Make a Dropbox account by clicking here: http://db.tt/DQQCZOl . Use your validusprep.org email address, because this will help me share files with you.
- In Dropbox, create a folder called “Trig Assignments yourname” (of course, write your own name in place of “yourname“).
- Share the folder you just created with me: email@example.com
- Download this excel file: Defining Pi Chart
- Rename the file as “Defining Pi Chart yourname” and open it.
- Change the radius from 10 to whatever number you want. Change it a bunch of times. What happens?
- Pay attention and learn how to use formulas to fill in each column of this chart.
- When there are five minutes left in class, save this file and place it your Dropbox Trig Assignments folder.