Student Learning Targets
- Triangles 1: I can use similarity to define trigonometric ratios as properties of the angles in a triangle.
- Triangles 3: I can apply trigonometric ratios and the Pythagorean Theorem to solving problems involving right triangles.
How long is the hypotenuse of a right triangle with one 67 degree angle and whose shortest leg measures 15?
- Check in Quiz #1 – highest possible grade was a 2.
- Problem Set #3 / debrief notes
- How to use your Capacity Matrix
Work to Do
- The Similar Triangles Project is due today (by 3:30 is fine)
- Trig Problem Set 4 is new. It’s due next Thursday at 3:30 pm.
- Recommended: Practice on Delta Math
Delta Math: Trig Exercises for SLT Triangles 3
- Due Tuesday 2/19 at midnight.
- Complete 85% to earn a 2 on this SLT.
- Complete 100% to earn a 3 on this SLT.
- Complete any of it to practice using trig ratios.
SLT Triangles 1, Check In Quiz #2 at the end of class.