Student Learning Targets
- Habit 4: I can construct mathematical models.
- Habit 5: I can make strategic use of appropriate tools.
- Triangles 4: I can use special triangles to determine geometrically the values of sine, cosine and tangent for angles of 0, 30,45, 60 and 90 without a calculator.
- Construct an equilateral triangle using your compass and straightedge. (Hint: No measurements!)
- How can you divide your equilateral triangle into 2 smaller triangles?
Now, let’s do some constructions on GeoGebra.
Equilateral Triangle —> “Special” Triangles
- Handout: Problem Set #5, due Thursday at 3:30 pm.
- Delta Math: Exercises for SLT T3 (Second Chance)
- Finish 100% to earn a 3
- Due by 11:59 pm on Sunday March 3.
- Play with Geogebra and learn something (download from Geogebra.org)