Student Learning Targets
- Habit 4: I can construct mathematical models.
- Habit 5: I can make strategic use of appropriate tools.
- Triangles 4: I can use special triangles to determine geometrically the values of sine, cosine and tangent for angles of 0, 30,45, 60 and 90 without a calculator.
Special Triangles — What “special” numbers do you see in your fascinating chart?
Chart of trig ratios for the angles of special triangles.
- Problem Set #5 is due on Thursday
- Practice on Special Right Triangles
- Delta Math Exercises (complete 100% by Sunday at 11:59 pm)
- Play with Geogebra