Student Learning Targets
- Triangles 4: I can use special triangles to determine geometrically the values of sine, cosine and tangent for angles of 0, 30,45, 60 and 90 without a calculator.
- Solve this problem without a calculator. Sketch a 45/45/90 triangle. Give the hypotenuse of this triangle a length of 36. Find the lengths of the legs of this triangle.
- What if the length of the hypotenuse is 35?
- There’s a quiz coming up today. Who has questions about the work on Special Triangles from last week?
- Quiz on SLT T3
Work Check In
- Capacity Matrix
- Problem Set #5: There was an error on #4. Let’s take a few moments to inspect this error.
- Delta Math
- Delta Math: If you completed 100% of this assignment, record a 3.5 on your Capacity Matrix for SLT T3.
- Delta Math: Extended to Tuesday night at 11:59 pm. You can still earn a 3 by completing 100%.
- Problem Set 6
And an Exit Survey!