Student Learning Targets:
- Circles 1: I understand the derivation for the equation of a circle on the coordinate plane.
- Habit 4: I can construct mathematical models.
- Habit 6: I attend to precision.
- Habit 7: I look for and can make use of structures and patterns.
Opener: Sketch and label a coordinate plane in your notebook. How many points can you find that are 5 units from the origin?
Don’t leave without handing in your exit ticket!
- Problem Set 6 was due yesterday
- Mastery Quiz for T4 returned. <– (see Answer Key: front & back)
- Problem Set 5 returned and some notes
- Delta Math: SLT T4 Special Triangles Exercises.
- Due Wednesday 3/13/13 at 11:59 pm
- Finish 85% or more to earn a 2
- Finish 100% to earn a 3