Student Learning Targets
- Habit 2: I can reason abstractly and quantitatively.
- Habit 6: I attend to precision.
- Habit 7: I look for and can make use of structures and patterns.
- Circles 1: I understand the derivation for the equation of a circle on the coordinate plane.
- Circles 2: I can derive the value of pi, and I understand the development of this number from a historical perspective.
What is Pi?
Think about your last six years of math education. Write your current definition of Pi on a post-it note. Keep in mind how precise you are being when you write your definition.
- Problem Set 8
- Delta Math