Student Learning Targets
- Habit 2: I can reason abstractly and quantitatively.
- Habit 6: I attend to precision.
- Habit 7: I look for and can make use of structures and patterns.
- Circles 1: I understand the derivation for the equation of a circle on the coordinate plane.
- Circles 2: I can derive the value of pi, and I understand the development of this number from a historical perspective.
- Habit Forming – A 3 Week Experiment
- Example Problem for Problem Set 9, Part 1
- Does anyone want paper exercises?
- Getting started on Delta Math
End of class — optional quiz on SLT Circles 1.