Student Learning Targets
- Triangles 3: I can apply trigonometric ratios and the Pythagorean Theorem to solving problems involving right triangles.
- Triangles 4: I can use special triangles to determine geometrically the values of sine, cosine and tangent for angles of 0, 30,45, 60 and 90 without a calculator.
- Circles 1: I understand the derivation for the equation of a circle on the coordinate plane.
Opener: Work through the three exercises on this worksheet you received when you walked in the room. We will go over these in a few minutes.
- Habit Forming – A 3 Week Experiment
- Example Problem for Problem Set 9, Part 1
- Does anyone want paper exercises?
- Getting started on Delta Math