Warm Up: Gallery Walk Example (So How’d the Romans Do? They’re certainly not doing too hot anymore…)
- We will complete the Roman Empire example together.
- All the gallery walk examples are available here.
- The Gallery Walk Worksheet counts as Problem Set #10.
Spring Break Packet
- Habit #1: I can make sense of problems and persevere in solving them.
- Did you persevere?
- DeltaMath – Did you build a habit of practice?
- Question for Thought: How can we approximate the circumference of our circle?
- Let’s begin our first construction.
- What observations can we make about our first construction?
- Write today’s date.
- #1: Make a prediction: What do you think our next construction will be and why?
- #2: Write one thing that confuses you about this project OR one question you have for one of the men featured in the Gallery Walk.