Opener: Finish Your Constructions (and Earn a Badge!)
- Last week, we inscribed a hexagon in a circle. This was your first construction.
- Today, you must complete at least two more constructions.
- You have 12π minutes to complete two more constructions (Wait, how much time do you have?)
- Exclusive badges are available to anyone who completes the constructions in less than 12π minutes!
- Badges can be submitted in exchange for additional points on a Problem Set grade. ***Limited supply. Badges cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. Offer expires in 12π minutes.***
Defining Pi Project, Part 3: Developing Generalizations
- When you finish your constructions, ask us for Part 3 of the project.
- We will start Part 4 on Wednesday!
Problem Set #10 – Due Thursday
Record Sheet Prompts
- Write today’s date.
- Write a sentence or two about what you did today.
- Write at least one question that you wondered about in class today.