Opener: Defining Pi Project Work Time
- Last week, you completed your first construction for the Defining Pi Project.
- We inscribed a hexagon in a circle.
- Today, you have 12π minutes to complete your next two constructions.
- Special Badges are available to anyone who completes their constructions within 12π minutes!
Defining Pi Project, Part 3: Developing Generalizations
- When you finish your constructions, ask for Part 3 of the project.
- On Wednesday, we’ll start Part 4. Your task is to get ready for it!
Problem Set #10 – due Thursday
Record Sheet Prompts
- Write today’s date.
- Write a sentence or two about what you did today.
- Write at least one question that you wondered about in class today.