Opening Problem: The Factors of 360
- Take out a sheet of a paper, and work quickly.
- List all 24 factors of 360, in order from least to greatest.
- This is your ticket to receive a laptop.
- When you are done, show me and get a computer.
- Go to today’s agenda and download this Excel Spreadsheet. When the new tab opens, click “download”.
- Save the file as “DPP Big Chart (Your Name)”.
- Once you open the file, enter your radius into cell B1.
Defining Pi Project, Part 4: The Big Chart (Side 2)
- How can we use Part 3 to create algebraic expressions that a computer can use to perform the calculations for us?
- How will our algebraic expressions differ from the formulas we enter into Excel?
Record Sheet Prompts
- Write a sentence or two about what you did today.
- Write one question you have from your work today.
What are your next steps on this project?