Circle of 1000 Truths: Check-in (~5 minutes)
- Complete Side 1 of the check-in quiz without using a calculator.
- How did you do? Grade yourself on Habit 1 and SLT UC2.
Work Time: What do you need to know?
- When do two angles have the same sine or cosine?
- Use Delta Math to uncover TWO BIG IDEAS for SLT Unit Circle 2.
- Unit Circle 2: I can use the unit circle to extend the definitions of trigonometric functions to all real numbers.
Circle of 1000 Truths: Revisit and Reflect
- Complete Side 2 of the check-in quiz without using a calculator.
- How did you do? Grade yourself on Habit 6 and SLT UC2.
- Reflect: How is your second response different from your first response? Is your second response better?
Problem Set #13 Due Tuesday 5/28